Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Would you want to know?

A question asked of Christians on a forum this morning. If Christianity were not true but in fact a fiction imposed on believers would you as a Christian want to know? It seems the majority of Christians asked all say they do not want to consider the question as they know it is all true. I guess you have to read this answer as a no, I don't want to know.

It is not that far from the old one about knowing if you are dying with cancer. I for one have always wanted to know. Knowledge gives me choices, directions to take and a chance to the most with what I really have. In terms of this question most people who would answer yes are on the road to leaving Christianity behind.

I say that because that's where I started. If it is all true then it can withstand any argument or negative impressions, if not it does not deserve to stand. Problem was it isn't true, it collapses like a house of cards once you look at it up close. I guess that's why I ended up here.

Just say no!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home