Friday, January 27, 2006

The last post has got me thinking about Christians and social relationships. As a Christian there was always the expectation that I would accept other Christians no matter how poor their behavior was. After all we were brothers and sisters in Christ.

I have lost count of the number of times I have been expected to accept poor behavior from Christians without ever an apology being offered. In fact often the rude bastard or bitch would exclaim "It's the Lord's leading." or "This clearly is guidence for you." My favorite though is "You must be humble and accept, do you know better than God?"

I think it has nothing to do with God, it's just piss poor manners and a total lack of respect. I will never again allow myself to be treated in such a disrespectful manner. I will also make damn sure to point out any breach of common courtesy toward me by Christians.

Raises the question, why are Christians so morally and socially backward?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home